Get high returns on your investment with our expert direct mail campaigns.
At First Choice Direct Mail our goal is to provide effective direct mail advertising solutions for your business. We believe that targeted bulk mail campaigns can be a powerful tool for driving new business and building customer loyalty.
With over 40 years of experience in the direct mail processing industry, our team has the expertise to create effective bulk mail campaigns that deliver results. We have worked with businesses of all sizes and across a wide range of industries.
At First Choice Direct Mail, we take a data-driven approach to direct mail advertising. We start by understanding your business and your target audience, and then use that information to create a custom campaign that is tailored to your specific needs.
First Choice Direct Mail is a direct mail advertising company that provides targeted direct mail marketing solutions for small businesses.
Direct mail advertising involves sending promotional materials, such as letters, postcards or flyers, to a targeted list of potential customers through the mail.
Any small business that wants to reach a targeted audience can benefit from direct mail advertising. Examples include restaurants, retail stores, health care providers, financial institutions and home services providers include lawn care and pest control.
Maybe we can help you answer that question. The are definitely pros and cons to both sides of the question. Let's look at a few of them.
• How many emails do you have in your Inbox right now? better yet, how many of the emails that you are looking for end up in your "Junk Mail". With the increasing robustness of spam filters and mail box security, a very small percentage of the email advertisements that you send are actually seen by your potential customer. In fact, it is estimated that less than 0.01% of unsolicited emails are even seen by the recipient, let alone responded to.
On the other hand, 98% of postal customers check their mailboxes each day, and 77% sort through their mail when they receive it. That is very different than to most "in boxes" that have hundreds of emails and are sorted through to find what is important and then "Select All" - "Delete".
• Speed. The speed of sending and receiving emails is definitely a plus for electronic. If your email is added to the 'safe list' of the recipient there shouldn't be a problem. But, we have all experienced that mad search to find an important email that you know you received but can't find what folder it went into. When a customer holds your piece of mail in their hand, they start to develop a name recognition for your company, an even if they don't respond right then, in the future your name will be remembered.
• Cost. It is obvious that sending an email is less expensive than sending a physical letter, but at what expense. If the email is never received, or received and not read, or sent directly to "Junk", what is the real value of that email, except to make the recipient more frustrated because of the volumes of junk mail they receive every day.
• Enhanced delivery. A direct mail piece has the opportunity to be much more impressive than a simple email. For example, around the Holidays, as soon as you grab your stack of mail, you immediately recognize the Christmas cards that are included. They stand out because they are in a large, colored envelope, with a address which is hand written. These same attributes, that make your Christmas cards stand out, can be applied to direct mail advertising. Mailers can be printed in handwritten looking fonts and envelope and postcards have a wide ranges of sizes available.
• Reception. Most people would think that today's 'millenial' generation, who have grown up with cell phones, laptops, facebook, etc, would prefer electronic communications to postal mail. However, studies have shown that this group actually prefers to receive letters in the mailbox as opposed to an email, because it is out of their ordinary routine.
In Summary: Email is a great way to stay in contact with your current customers but Direct Mail is the better way to obtain new customers and to develop a trusting, long-term relationship with your current customers.
When you are considering mailing lists, here are a few basic ideas to keep in mind.
- The more concentrated (by area) your list is, the less expensive postage costs will be when you send the mail.
- You can rent a list for a one-time use, multiple usage or for unlimited usage.
There are many types of lists but the 4 basic include:
- Available by Carrier Route or Zip code
- Get every address to which the Post Office delivers
- Send to only single family homes (SFDU) or to apartments (MFDU)
- Available by average home value in an area
- Available by average income in an area
- Available by percentage of homes with children
- Income ranges
- Homeowner status
- Presence of children and ages
- Estimated property value
- Estimated amount remaing on mortgage
- Year property was built
- Is there a second mortgage on property
- SIC classification numbers
- Number of employees
- Annual revenue
- Years in business
- Import from 50+ formats
- Address standarization
- Add Zip+4, carrier route and Barcode information
- Duplicate check (by name, address, household etc.)
- National Change of Address (NCOA) certification
- Merge/laser print letters and statements
- Both color laser and B/W laser printing
- High-speed color Ink-Jet printing
- Variable data
- QR codes (interactive and static)
- Ink-jet print addresses on postcards, magazines, envelopes or folded brochures
- Spot color available.
- IMb barcode
- Mechanically insert up to a 6 x 9 envelopes (booklet style)
- Up to 6 inserts
- Seal flap
- Inline postal meter application
- 1 or 2 wafer seals applied to top or bottom edge
- Clear or custom color wafer seals available
- Application of custom made labels
- Scratch off label application
- Clear poly wrap for magazines
- No need to have a 9 x 12 outer envelope
- Indicia application
- 'Live' postage stamp application
- Postal meter application
Here are some links to other industry websites that will help you as you prepare your next direct mail project.
- Locate a US Zip code (Zip+4)
- Calculate a postage price for domestic or international mail.
- Locate a Canadian Postal Code
- Download the USPS publication entitled "A Customer's Guide to Mailing" (800K .pdf file
Take the first step, and contact us to discuss your marketing and business goals. Send us a message, and we will get back to you soon.
1575 West 2400 South Street, Mapleton, Utah 84664, United States
09:00 am – 04:30 pm